Hi, Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.
RSS

Friday, March 5, 2010

Nostalgia

I spent some of this evening uploading photos to a flickr account which I just created. Just trying to organise myself all in one place, and flickr seemed as good a place as any. I found a few photos on my hard drive that surprised me. Like a few from a few years ago of myself. one photos in particular stuck out for me.

2006-2007ish... I think


This was taken the last time I lived here. Three or four years ago I think it was. At this point in time I thought I was very overweight. Yes, I'm wearing a mini skirt... but now 30kgs heavier I still wear mini skirts, so that means nothing. :P I don't care how other people see me, but I honestly, truly thought I was overweight. I had a pudgy belly which I hated, and huge legs, and pudgy cheeks. I don't know what weight I was, because I refused to get on a scale. I was in my late 50-60ks though (my ideal weight now).

October 09

This was me at my heaviest. 84kgs. I do have belly fat, and love handles, and legs that meet in the middle, and fat ankles, and a double chin and my boobs are twice the size.

What the hell was I complaining about? I realise that in the first photo I was in my late teens, single, working full timeand constantly busy. And now I'm all shacked up, unemployed, lazy and bored. I know HOW I got fat. I'm just pissed that I can never get back to what I was because unfortunately I can't be 19 again. But at least I can get back to that size and I'll be HAPPY about it. Not winge and complain like I do now because I can't find clothes that fit.



Oh, and I'm 81kgs now. And I've lost 1cm from my waist, hips, thighs, arms and calves. So I'm a happy chappy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment