Hi, Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.
RSS

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Getting there...

Almost a week has passed since we started this get fit regime, and so far it's going really well. I had one day where I faltered miserably and ate junk food and lounged around doing nothing, but we've never missed a run or a swim and we are definitely feeling better for it. We are sleeping better, feeling better and are both happier.

MR and Max

This is the end of our trek, our driveway. The entire walk is this dusty rocky ground. Oh, the joys of living in the desert. Yuck.

"SNORE"

Max spends half his time sleeping these days. I think we work him too hard.



We walk 6 days a week (Saturday nights we have off) and we swim three mornings a week and it's wonderful. We are eating real food, not rabbit food, and it's wonderful. I've cut down all our food portions, I'm tracking everything to make sure I don't eat too much and I'm loving every minute of it. I don't miss cigarettes, although I do miss our nightly bourbons. But the funds (and waistlines) just can't handle it any more.

We've had issues with a stray cat recently and it attacked Rusty pretty good the other night. She goes outside, but she's doing bathroom business inside which worries me. We're going to have to start kicking all the animals out at night again which isn't too bad this time of year, but once it cools down we'll have to change tactics. 

We've decided to look into doing small business certificates. I'm finding it incredibly hard to find work with no written evidence of work, and not being able to find any of my referees and it's not fun. I'd love to be able to start my own business, but the business I want can't really be run through a rental property, and I think I need more business management knowledge before I dive in head first. So we'll start there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment