Hi, Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.
RSS

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Gamer Nerd?? That's Me.

Ok, so I am a huge gamer nerd. I don't play World of Warcraft, I don't like war games or racing games, but I have an unnatural obsession with simulation games (like Sim City, Theme Park etc) and Final Fantasy. I could live, eat and breath Final Fantasy if it wouldn't kill me.

We have currently in our house (and are regularly used) Playstations 1, 2 and 3, Nintendo Wii and DS, not to mention our computers. We have countless games for all of these consoles and we spend way too much time playing various games. Both MR and I generally have quite a few games going on at once (I have Theme Park on pause on my DS on the coffee table at the moment actually) but because of money issues we have obviously banned ourselves from buying any more, no matter how much we want them. Because of this I've stopped reading updates, looking at what's new etc, so as not to tease myself.

While registering my Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus online today (I didn't even know you could do that!!!) I noticed a new game that's out, and I didn't even know it existed, and for me... that's odd. I want it, and I may have to beg, cheat or steal to get my hands on it.
*flails uncontrollably*

I need this game. It's for Nintendo Wii!!! FF on Wii!! I am in shock and in love at the same time.

How cool is that??

Awesomesauce!

Impressive.... yes... I think it is.

Wii!!!

I am so beyond excited for this it's ridiculous. I don't care that I haven't finished my other FF's. I will eventually. This is my new obsession and I won't be happy until I get it.

FEATURES
  • Unique action-based gameplay – with 3D levels, exploration and puzzle solving
  • Experience exhilarating real-time battles with intuitive controls
  • Gorgeous 3D graphics that push the Wii’s capabilities
  • An emotional audio score which creates a beautiful world to explore
  • Open world game design
  • Fully expressed event scenes with typical FINAL FANTASY elements


© 2009, 2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. CHARACTER DESIGN: Toshiyuki Itahana
FINAL FANTASY, SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. CRYSTAL CHRONICLES and THE CRYSTAL BEARERS, and the FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: THE CRYSTAL BEARERS logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.
Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Wii is a trademark of Nintendo.


*drool*

0 comments:

Post a Comment